The latest technology: Our software services
Over the last twenty years, software became increasingly important as a critical component of your facility.
It is the key factor in the communication between your employees and the plant in both manually and automatically controlled warehouses.
Therefore SSI SCHAEFER decided several years ago to set up a dedicated department within the service organisation where qualified software engineers would provide support for your plant.
These employees are available around the clock and concentrate fully on responding to questions regarding software issues.
The range of services extends from questions on operation, troubleshooting in the event of errors, through to installing add-ons for our software to integrate new business processes into existing systems.
Upgrading existing systems with new releases to keep your facility technologically up to date is another service we naturally provide to our regular customers as required.
In addition, we provide support regarding the integration with connected systems such as databases, operating systems or interfaces for third party systems, so that the primary goal – high uptime of your plant – is achieved.
- Qualified service engineers available around the clock
- Local service teams available worldwide
- Employees trained in the language and culture of our customers
- Networking of our software support with SSI SCHAEFER development teams from other departments (e.g. mechanical components).
- Integration of third party manufacturers from the database and operating system sectors.
- Integration of our customers' systems into the SSI SCHAEFER support network to provide help online.